My first blog


My name is Liwei. I joined Microsoft. Currently I am a SQL Server Support Escalation Engineer in Microsoft CSS in 2011
I’m going to share my knowledge and experience here.

I’m still a newbie to this blog system, please bear with me if i post something with ugly font/size.

Disclaimer
The views expressed on this website/blog are mine alone and do not reflect the views of my company. All postings on this blog are provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confers no rights. The owner of https://sqlserverbang.blogspot.com/ will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.

Comments

popular posts

SQL Server Polybase in Failover cluster instance

Tutorial: Create SQL Cluster(FCI) on RHEL

Configure multiple-subnet Always On Availability Groups and failover cluster instances by modifying CIB

Realcase: Failed to upgrade SQL Server 2016 SP2 CU11. (Installation success or error status: 1648)

How to find SQL Server Replication related jobs and T-SQL statements

SQL Server Extents, PFS, GAM, SGAM and IAM and related corruptions

Tutorial: Add a node to SQL cluster on RHEL

Password is required when adding a database to AG group if the database has a master key

You may fail to backup log or restore log after TDE certification/key rotation

SQL Server GAM corruption samples